Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Post on Legend of Zelda. For Now.



I finally finished Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I beat Ganondorf! I rock. But, I wanted to share a few pictures I've run across while looking for stuff on Twilight Princess of the Interwebs.

For the entire game, which I'm sure you know if you've played it, Midna looks like the little sprite on the left, short and squat but with a definite elfin cuteness. Then, after you've beaten Ganondorf, Midna turns into the tall Twilight Princess you see on the right. But, that moment is very short. Too bad.

Another picture I came across must be from a comic convention, and I love it:

A real, live girl in the Midna costume is just adorable. If I wasn't already married, I'd propose to this woman. Although, she might get tired of constantly dressing in skin-tight vinyl, white face paint and a giant paper mache headpiece, which would be a condition of the marriage.

So, are you remembering to check out the great, one day only deals and discount at SnaggStuff.com? If not, you should be. They've got good stuff.


In other news, we've got some weird non-software stuff at SoftwareSupplyGroup.com. Such as a the overpriced Deal or No Deal Desktop Calendar. Or this lovely 7 Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Cutting Board.


Or this Coby Electronics 2GB Video and MP3 Player with FM Radio and Color Display. Only $41.16 right now. Not too bad.

Well, gotta go. More later!

No comments: